Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Occasional Thoughts

Feb 28, 2012

Stars With NO makup

You know, I am not the type to blog about, or get excited at all about celebrities. For the most part I don't really see them any different then the rest of us. They are human beings like you and me and screw up like you and me. However, After seeing this new trend I had to say something.

We now have seen several stars taking pictures of themselves without any makeup on. I think this is AMAZING! I will be the first to say that I can not STAND it when women pile on the make up
, thinking it will make them beautiful. (And if you are getting offended by that you are probably the person I am talking about ;) The very simple and crucial truth is that YOU ARE ALREADY BEAUTIFUL! Stop using makeup to cover up your much more attractive natural beautify. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind makeup, but you girls got to remember it is meant to accent NOT cover up or create! I think it is fair to say that most you girls out there can easily get away with a file eyeliner or nothing at all. I have seen far too many girls cake on the makeup when hey are already beautiful.

Now, on to the stars.

First off - Taylor Swift with no makeup.

I have always thought Taylor Swift is absolutely gorgeous. I actually do like some of her music and she follows it up with a very nice and innocent look. So it really wasn't much of a surprise to see that her without her makeup is just a beautiful.

She has a very natural "Girl next door" look and absolutely piercing blue eyes. She is a beautiful talented young lady. (And I have to say it is nice to see that she is wearing nice and modest apparel.)








Next up - Kim Kardashian with no makeup


So, I'm am NO fan of the Kardashians. In fact I would go as far as to say I hate those types of shows. I can't stand there attitudes mainly. Anyway, Kim Kardashian is the star of that show and yes she is very beautiful but she always has a "Makeup mask" on so not many people could say if she was truly beautiful.

Well Apparently she took a picture of  herself on her phone with no makeup and I have to say she look much better! She may be a selfish jerk but no one can argue after this that she is very pretty.




Last but not least - Snooki with no makeup


Holy crap! To show you the contrast I put a picture of Snooki without makeup beside a picture of her as she normally appears. I don't even know what else to say. I mean... look! I'm sorry, but Snooki with all that makeup on is gross! I honestly find her very very ugly with it. Not a fan, at all. Her attitude also make her even uglier.

Now, that being said, this picture of her without her makeup on is absolutely stunning! She is actually gorgeous underneath that mask she wears! Now, to be honest, I wouldn't really be surprised if this turns out not to actually be her, but if it is then Snooki.... PLEASE stop wearing makeup! You are MUCH sexier without it.

And to all you ladies out there, if this does not tell you that society is wrong, I don't know what will. You ARE beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous. feel free to disagree, but do it respectfully. Any post with crude language or degrading will be deleted without question.