Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Occasional Thoughts

Feb 8, 2011

"Shouldn't need anyone, just tired of being alone"

"Shouldn't need anyone, just tired of being alone" - Godspeed by Anberlin

I was listening to this song and this line really hit me. I am in a part of my life where it's not that I am unsatisfied with where I am at, but one thing stands out more than anything else. I'm tired of being alone.

I think this line explains it perfectly. I probably shouldn't really NEED anyone, but I am very sick of being all alone. But also, at the same time I do not think humans are bent to be alone. I believe we are social creatures and that need other's companionship.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous. feel free to disagree, but do it respectfully. Any post with crude language or degrading will be deleted without question.